RGN/RMN Night Nurse
St Ives, Cornwall
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £24K | 25 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with an interest in working in elderly and dementia is required to join a small nursing home in St Ives and work part-time nights on a permanent basis.
The small home is fully CQC compliant and offers a great environment for older people living with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- 25 hours per week, worked as 2 x 12.5 hour night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of £24,050
- A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
- Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
- Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
- 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
As RGN/RMN Night Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should be:
- NMC registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back