RGN/RMN Night Nurse
£16.32 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.32 p/h – Circa £30.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Paid Breaks & Handover | Large Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A large, fully CQC compliant nursing home on the outskirts of Warrington is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on night shifts, covering a flexible, 7 day rota
- A competitive hourly pay rate of £16.32 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £30,550
- Paid breaks and paid handover
- Ongoing training and development opportunities in addition to a thorough induction
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back