RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Nights | Good CQC | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care
A vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse has become available in a small, private nursing home in Taunton, with full-time nights available on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers nursing care to older adults with a range of needs including elderly frailties, early stages of dementia, stroke rehab and neurological care and palliative care. There are great facilities and a strong team in place to ensure the highest standards of care and quality of life.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN Staff Nurse role:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns, working night shifts only and covering a 7-day rota
- Great pay rates of £17 per hour
- Paid breaks
- A great working environment with opportunities for learning and development
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will create, manage and implement person-centred care plans, ensuring a high standard of care and that the needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current UK nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back