RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £44.9K | 48 Hrs – Days | Paid Breaks | Elderly & Dementia Home
An RGN or RMN qualified Nurse Deputy Manager is required to join the management team of a small elderly nursing home in the Huyton area.
Details of the RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy are as follows:
- A permanent contract of 48 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and equates to an annual salary of £44,928
- Paid breaks
- A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
- Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back