RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks - Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £37.4K | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia care home on the outskirts of Preston is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the Ribble Valley and offers an excellent environment for residents to enjoy.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, with some weekends and on call work due to the seniority of the role
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of £37,440
- Paid breaks
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
- Flexible approach to work to support a 24-hour 7 day care service
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back