RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
Up to £19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £19.00 p/h | Full-Time Hrs | Days or Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in the Bridport area is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Full-time hours on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.00 p/h on days and £19.00 p/h on nights
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back