RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£15.70 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.70 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 24 Hours | Days or Nights | £2K Joining Bonus | NQ Considered | Great Benefits
A vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded nursing home on the outskirts of Great Yarmouth for an RGN or RMN qualified Registered Nurse to join the clinical team.
The home provides round the clock care to older adults with general elderly nursing care needs and provides an excellent environment with great facilities in place.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN role:
• 24 hours per week
• Excellent hourly rate at £15.70 (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• A welcome bonus of up to £2,000 (subject to T and Cs)
• A comprehensive induction, personal development plans and ongoing training opportunities plus support with NMC revalidation
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A company pension scheme
In this RN role you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Newly qualified RNs will be considered for this role, and will be provided with additional support and mentorship
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back