RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£17 to £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £32,760 p/a | 36 Hrs - Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | L&D Prospects
A large general elderly and dementia nursing home in Littlehampton is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their days nursing team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN /RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Competitive rates of pay of £17 to £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of up to £32,760
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care setting, or interested in working in this sector of care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back