Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £39.9K p/a | 48 Hr Contract - Days | Dementia Unit | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A specialist dementia nursing home in Lytham is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a great environment for people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments in a beautiful seaside setting.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive pay rates of £16 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £39,940
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Free uniforms and the cost of your Enhanced DBS check covered
• Free meals whilst on duty
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and manage care plans, administer medications and lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience within a UK care home setting, ideally with dementia care experience
• Demonstrate a keen interest in working in dementia care and have completed or are willing to undertake specialist training in this area
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.