RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
£16 - £17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 - £17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £31.8K + Paid Breaks | 36 Hour Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Morecambe currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to approximately 30 residents in a picturesque seaside setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, with shifts over a flexible 7 day rota on days, however part-time hours may be considered
- Great rates of pay from £16 to £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a basic annual salary of up to £31,820
- Paid breaks
- A supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant, independent home
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for implementing care plans, administering medications and ensuring clinical records are kept up to date and in line with CQC requirements.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident managing medications and updating care plans independently
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back