£16.50 to £18.50 per hour (NHS Band 6) | Up to 48 hours available | Day shifts | Good CQC | Elderly and Dementia Home | NQ Nurses Considered
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work full-time days in a large nursing home in a rural village near Salisbury, in a beautiful location on the edge of the New Forest.
The fully CQC compliant home specialises in caring for older people who are living with dementia and a variety of health issues, with modern facilities and specialist design features which contribute to the excellent quality of life that residents enjoy here.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Up to 48 hours available on day shifts
• Hourly rates of pay from £16.50 to £18.50. (Up to £17.50 p/h on weekdays and up to £18.50 weekends)
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing L and D prospects
• A preceptorship programme is available for newly qualified RNs
• Temporary staff accommodation may be available
As Staff Nurse/RN, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience, preferably in a dementia care/UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high-quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.