Nursing Home, Mental Health
£14.65 - £15.75 p/h (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Sunderland that provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages is looking to recruit RGN and RMN Staff Nurses to join their nursing team on days.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £14.65 to £15.75 depending on experience (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Paid breaks
• 36 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place in a fully CQC compliant care home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Registered Nurse RGN/RMN post:
• Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.