RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £35.3K | 40 Hours – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large care home in the Worsley area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant facility offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with medical nursing needs, brain injuries and neurological conditions in a modern setting.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
- Flexible shifts are available covering a 24/7 rota
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £35,360
In this RGN/RMN role you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – RGN/Adult or RMN/Mental Health
- Ideally have some experience in a UK care home/long-term care setting, or willing to develop your skills in this area
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back