RGN RMN RNLD Home Manager
Neath, Neath Port Talbot
£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
40 Hrs | Days | Small General Nursing Home | Fully CSSIW Compliant Home
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly nursing homes is required to lead a small, private nursing home in Neath.
The home is fully compliant with CSSIW regulations and offers elderly frail nursing care in a home from home environment, with excellent facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary of £40,000
- A fantastic working environment in a luxury home, with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Home Manager:
- Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Have completed or are currently completing a recognised qualification in care home management
- Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back