Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h – Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Night Shifts | Newly Developed & Managed Charitable Service | Staff Benefits
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a new charitable nursing care home in Eastleigh area.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £18.50 per hour
• Overtime and bank holiday pay enhancements
• Free on duty staff meals
• On-going training, learning and development
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.