RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse
Hastings, West Sussex
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks & Handover – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £33.7K | 36 Hour Contract - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
A leading Hastings nursing home currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team on full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a purpose-built setting, with state-of-the-art facilities and luxury accommodation.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- A full-time contract of 36 hours per week, working permanent nights over a 7 day rota which includes alternate weekends
- Great rates of pay of £18 per hour plus paid breaks and handover, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £33,700
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- 5.6 weeks annual leave per year
- A range of training and development opportunities
- The cost of your Enhanced DBS check covered
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse you will always ensure that the highest standards of care meet the needs of the resident in line with their plan of care and is fully compliant with the NMC codes of conduct.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care or have a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
- Confident managing and administering medications and managing clinical documentation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and well organised, with good attention to detail
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back