£17.50 + Paid Breaks per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £43.6K | Paid Breaks | 36 - 48 Hour Contract | Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A large, modern elderly care home in the Bridgwater area currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on a full time, permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Contracts of 36 to 48 hours per week on day and/or night shifts
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a basic salary of £43,680 for a 48 hour contract
- Paid Breaks
- Ongoing opportunities for training & development to enable employees to excel
- Employee benefits scheme
- Different discounts through their discount website, specially built for their employees
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back