RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Manager
Durham, County Durham
£17.61 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.61 per hour + Enhancements – Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours | Nights | Excellent Benefits | L and D Prospects | Elderly and Dementia Care
A leading Durham nursing home is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
The home offers round the clock nursing care to older people from the local community who are living with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, working night shifts plus occasional days to attend management meetings and training etc
- Competitive rates of pay of £17.61 per hour plus enhancements which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A welcome/joining bonus of £1,500 (subject to T&Cs)
- A workplace pension scheme and life assurance
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back