RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse
£16 - £16.94 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 37.8 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Sidcup area is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers round the clock nursing care packages to older adults with general elderly frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- 37.8 hours per week on a permanent contraxt
- Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota with days and nights required in addition to alternate weekends
- Fantastic hourly pay rates of £16 per hour on days and £16.94 on nights, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home, however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Confident managing medications and implementing care plans
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back