RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse
£16 - £17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16 - £17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £31.8K | 36 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A private nursing home in the Wellington area of Somerset currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on day and/or night shifts
- Great hourly pay rates in the region of £16 to £17 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and equates to an annual salary of up to £31,824
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- A supportive working environment, where you will be supported to further develop your skills
Duties for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Have demonstrable some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back