RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse
Hartlepool, County Durham
£15.42 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15.42 p/h + Paid Breaks | Full or Part-Time Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | £1.5K Bonus
A leading Hartlepool nursing home is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on a full or part-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant, modern home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers elderly and dementia care.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- Full or part-time contracts on day or night shifts, with up to 42 hours per week available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.42, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates
- £1,500 Welcome Bonus
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 3576 797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back