Up to £15.00 per hour (NHS Band 5 Equivalent) | Full time or Part time Hours available | Day shifts | Paid Breaks | Good CQC
A small, private nursing home in a picturesque coastal setting near Truro is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with general elderly nursing and dementia nursing care needs and has a great team in place who recently received “good” CQC quality grades in all areas of inspection.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN /RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 30 hours per week
• Day shifts available on a permanent basis
• Competitive hourly pay rates up to £15.00 (NHS Band 5 Equivalent)
• Paid Breaks
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Occasional nights may be required and you will be paid an extra £1 per hour on nights
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Difficulties Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or with some elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident managing medications, and coordinating and delivering care
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a caring nature
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.