Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Up to £19.57 p/h (NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | 36-48 Hrs | Days Only | Good CQC | Dementia Experience Essential
A 40 bedded nursing home in Romsey currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to adults of all ages and specialises in elderly, dementia and disability care.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Contracts of 36 to 48 hours per week are available
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of up to £19.57 depending on experience (NHS Band 7)
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction programme
• Excellent training and ongoing development
Duties for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate at least 2 years post-registration experience, including some experience working in a dementia care setting
• Confident managing and implementing person-centred care plans
• Good verbal and written communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.