RGN/RMN Senior Nurse
£17.50 - £18.25 + Enhancements per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 37.5 Hour Contract – Internal Rotation| Excellent Benefits
A 35+ bedded nursing home in the Falmouth area is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team in a senior role.
Details of the RGN/RMN Senior Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week with flexible shifts that will include days and nights
- Very competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £17.50 to £18.25 per hour depending on experience, with a £1 per hour increment when working night shifts, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
- Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
- Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
- 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
As Senior Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications. You will lead shifts and will play a key role in supporting junior team members.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse position should be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home/elderly and dementia care setting
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
- Flexible to work a rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back