£20.20 p/h | Paid Breaks | 43.75 Hrs | Good CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN is required to work as Senior Nurse in a specialist care centre on the outskirts of Southampton.
The fully CQC compliant facility offers long-term care and support packages to adults with a range of needs and has specialist facilities to care for people living with early onset dementia, dementia and enduring mental illnesses.
Details of this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• 43.75 hours per week (3 days one week & 4 the next)
• Day shifts only
• Very competitive hourly pay rate of £20.20
• Paid breaks
• Pension Scheme
• Ongoing professional development and training
• Free parking
• Subsidised meals when on duty
• Uniforms provided
• A supportive working environment in a CQC rated good service
• English lessons * if required
• Relocation and accommodation support
• NMC pin application and revalidation support
• Overseas sponsorship available * subject to qualifying criteria
As RGN/RMN Senior Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced within a care setting
• Mental health and/or dementia experience, desirable but not essential
• Confident supervising and supporting junior team members and leading shifts
• Clinically skilled and knowledgeable, with a good understanding of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.