£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £35.3K | 40 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC | Experience Essential
A large elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Bedford currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis, with flexible shifts available.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns available over a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £35,350
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment
• Confident coordinating care and managing/administering medications
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.