RGN RMN Staff Nurse
Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
£16 - £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
36 Hrs | Days Only | Large Nursing Home | Younger & Older Adults
A full-time days Staff Nurse vacancy has become available in a large care home in Burton on Trent.
The home provides round the clock care packages to adults of all ages living with physical and neurological disabilities, mental health conditions and brain injuries in addition to general elderly nursing and dementia nursing care.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse role:
- Great rates of pay in the region of £16 to £18 per hour
- A full-time contract working 36 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- A great working environment with a strong team in place
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans, administer medications and ensure a high-quality clinical service is maintained, working closely with a small team of HCAs.
The requirements of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and person specification:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, or have some post-registration experience in a clinical setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident implementing and managing care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back