Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 to £18.20 per hour (Equates up to £39,748.80 per annum / NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | Up to 42 hours per week | Day or Night shifts | NQ Nurses Considered | Staff Accommodation available
An opportunity for a an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse in the Fakenham area of Norfolk has arisen in a medium sized elderly dementia and disability nursing care home.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse will receive:
• Up to 42 hours per week on a permanent contract worked 3 shifts one week and 4 the next
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay from £17.50 to £18.20 depending on experience (Equates up to £39,748.80 per annum / NHS Band 7)
• Paid breaks
• On site staff accommodation available if required
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will be the only nurse on shift that is responsible for the clinical care of 31 residents. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Must have own form of transport
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.