RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £41.1K p/a | 36/48 Hours - Nights | Nursing Home – Nursing & Advanced EMI
A Staff Nurse position has become available in a large nursing home in the Poulton area, working 3 to 4 shifts per week.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home has to offer:
- A permanent contract of 36 or 48 hours per week, working flexible night shifts
- Great rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £41,180 for a 48 hour contract
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back