RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £44.9K | 36/48 Hour Contract - Days | Elderly and Dementia Home
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in a village on the outskirts of Preston is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN to join their days nursing team.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 or 48 hours per week
- Day shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
- Competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and for a 48 hour contract gives a basic salary of £44,920
- Ongoing training and development opportunities in addition to a very thorough induction
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role should be:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered and will be provided with a comprehensive induction and additional support
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skillsTo apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back