RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £30.8K | Paid Breaks | 36 Hour Contract - Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered | Great Benefits
A 40+ bedded nursing home in the Saltash area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is independently owned and operated and provides round the clock care and support to older people with a diverse range of nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
- Great hourly rates of pay of £16.50 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a basic salary in the region of £30,880
- Free uniforms and free on-site parking
- Subsidized meals
- NMC registration fees paid
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in elderly care, although a comprehensive induction will be provided
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back