RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
£15.41 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.41 per hour (Equates to NHS Band 5) | RGN/RMN Considered | 33 Hours | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Registered Nurse to join their 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in Wallasey.
The fully CQC compliant home offers general elderly nursing care packages and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Contract of up 33 hours per week available
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Hourly pay rate of £15.41 p/h (Equates to NHS Band 5)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521 896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back