RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
£16 - £16.75 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 - £16.75 p/h | £2,000 Welcome Bonus | 48 Hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Great Company Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse is required by a large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Wroxham area of Norwich.
The home is owned and managed by a leading care group that operates care homes throughout Greater London, East Anglia and the Home Counties.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what our client is offering:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts with days, nights, evenings and weekends required
- Excellent hourly rates of pay in the region of £16 to £16.75
- A £2,000 Welcome bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Support with NMC revalidation and NMC registration & renewal fees paid
- Ongoing support with professional development, including a personal development programme
- A generous annual leave allowance
- A workplace pension scheme
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage, implement and update person centred care programmes, ensuring the needs of residents are correctly assessed, recorded and met. You will also manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a small team of HCAs on shift.
Newly qualified Nurses will be considered for this Staff Nurse role, and applicants should meet the following person specification:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly or dementia care environment, or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with older people
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate a compassionate nature
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back