Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 (£33,696 p/a) | 36 Hrs - Days| Excellent Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus | Elderly and Dementia Home
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Nurse Unit Manager in their care home in Uxbridge.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A great pay rate of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and totals a basic salary of £33,696
• A joining bonus of £1,000
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
• NMC registration fees paid plus support with revalidation
• A workplace pension plan
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.