RGN/RNLD Night Nurse
Near Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
£31,940 - £35,350 per Annum
Nursing Home, Hospital, Learning Disability
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £18.13 p/h + Paid Breaks | 37.5 Hour Contract – Nights | Neuro-Disability & Complex LD Care | Great Benefits
An RGN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a specialist care centre in a rural setting near Bishops Stortford.
This charitably run facility is well established as a national centre of excellence in disability and neurological care and offers specialist care to adults of working age with complex learning disabilities, neurological conditions and epilepsy in combination with other healthcare needs.
Details of this RGN/RNLD Night Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
- Very competitive annual salaries in the region of £31,940 to £35,350, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an hourly rate of up to £18.13
- Breaks are paid
- A comprehensive induction programme and free learning and development opportunities
- A workplace pension plan and free life assurance
- Subsidised meals
- Free on-site parking or subsidised staff transport from a range of local pick-up points
- A 24-hour employee assistance programme and a range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts, including discounted gym membership
Applicants for this RGN/RNLD Night Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally have some experience working in learning disability and neurological care or have a keen interest in working in this sector of care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment in complete confidence now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back