£19.54 p/h (equivalent to £42,675 per annum NHS band 7) | Paid Breaks | £1,000 Bonus | 42 hrs | Older and Younger Adults Care Home | Good CQC
One of West-London’s leading care and rehabilitation centres has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team as Senior Nurse.
The fully CQC compliant facility provides long and short-term care packages to adults of all ages, with specialist units for post-operative care and recuperation, long-term rehabilitation, disability care, elderly and dementia care.
Details of the role and what the successful Senior Nurse/RGN will receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract / x3 12 hour shifts & x1 6 hour shift or choice to work x4 12 hour shifts
• Day and Night shifts on rotation covering a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rate of £19.54, plus paid breaks (equivalent to £42,675 per annum NHS band 7)
• A bonus of £1,000 which is paid following 9 consecutive months of employment (Subject to TandCs)
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression plus a comprehensive induction
• Free staff lunch programme
• Perkbox staff rebate scheme
• Free on-site parking
As Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for the day to day clinical leadership and be a supervisory role model to Nurses and Care Teams. You will ensure effective liaison between Nursing and Care Staff and maintain good communication links with the community and professionals partnered with the service.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in an elderly, dementia and challenging behaviour care environment
• Confident supervising and supporting junior team members and leading shifts
• Clinically skilled and knowledgeable, with a good understanding of CQC standards
• Flexible to support the nature of a 24-hour care service
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and the centre can support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.