RGN Staff Nurse - Acute Respiratory Unit
Westminster, Greater London
£26,554 - £34,495 per Annum
£26,554 - £34,495 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Internal Rotation | NHS Benefits & Pension
An acute respiratory ward in a large West London hospital is currently expanding it’s team, with several Band 5 RGN Staff Nurse positions available.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working with leading clinicians caring for patients on non-invasive ventilation or with tracheostomies, and you will be supported in developing competencies in NIV, tracheostomy care and arterial line monitoring along with undertaking a range of in-house training courses.
Experience in this area will give you a good grounding for nurses interested in respiratory care but looking to progress their careers in Critical Care.
Details of these Band 5 Acute Respiratory Staff Nurse/RGN positions and what the trust is offering:
- Full time contracts of 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive annual salaries in the region of £24,554 to £34,495 depending on experience
- Full NHS T&Cs of employment, including the fantastic pension and all the benefits currently available
Applicants for these Band 5 Acute Respiratory Staff Nurse/RGN positions should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- At least 6 months post-registration experience
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting, although full training will be provided
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back