RGN Staff Nurse - Days
Treorchy, Rhondda Cynon Taf
£16.50 per Hour
£16.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £30.8K | 36 Hour Contract – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in the Treorchy area is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN Days Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible dayshifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.50 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £30,880
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and a supportive working environment in a fully compliant home
Duties for this RGN Days Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult/General Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK/Welsh nursing home setting
- Confident managing care plans, medications and leading a team of HCAs
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back