£18 - £19 p/h – Up to £47.4K | 48 Hours - Days or Nights | NQ Considered
A large Enfield nursing home currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team.
The 80+ bedded home provides nursing, residential and dementia care over 3 dedicated units and is family owned and operated.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract, with day or night shifts available
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £18 to £19, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay, and equates to a salary of up to £47,425
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Previous experience working in a care home environment is not required and applications from newly qualified nurses are welcomed
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.