RGN Staff Nurse
Near Midsomer Norton, Somerset
£15.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.25 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 5 Equivalent/Circa £29.1K | 36.75 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A leading Somerset nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care in a beautiful rural setting just outside of Midsomer Norton.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 36.75 hours per week
- Usual shift patterns of 2 days and 1 night per week, covering a flexible rota
- Competitive rates of pay of £15.25 per hour plus paid breaks, which equates to an NHS Band 5 equivalent salary in the region of £29,140
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- Good training and development opportunities
In this RGN/Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced working within a UK care home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back