RGN Staff Nurse – Set Nights
Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
£16 - £18 per Hour
£16 - £18 p/h | 24 Hrs | 2 Week Rota | Large Nursing Home | Younger & Older Adults
A part-time Staff Nurse vacancy with set night shifts has become available in a large care home in Burton on Trent.
The home provides round the clock care packages to adults of all ages living with physical and neurological disabilities, mental health conditions and brain injuries in addition to general elderly nursing and dementia nursing care.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN Night Staff Nurse role:
- Great rates of pay in the region of £16 to £18 per hour
- A part-time contract working 24 hours per week
- Set shifts covering a 2-week rota, with every Sunday worked, plus alternate Saturday and Monday nights
- A great working environment with a strong team in place
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans, administer medications and ensure a high-quality clinical service is maintained on shift, working closely with a small team of HCAs.
The requirements of this Staff Nurse RGN role and person specification:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/General Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, or have some post-registration experience in a clinical setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident implementing and managing care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back