RGN Staff Nurse – Surgical Ward
Enfield, North London
Up to £28,500 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Excellent Benefits | Flexible Shifts
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to join a leading private healthcare provider, working as Surgical Ward Staff Nurse in their private hospital in Enfield.
Details of this Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- Full time hours of 37.5 hours per week
- An excellent annual salary of up to £28,500 depending on experience
- Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme and much more
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none. You will be primarily working with patients following a range of mainly elective surgical procedures.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back