RGN Staff Nurse
£18.13 per Hour
£18.13 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full-Time Days | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Hampshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their days nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is located in a Winchester suburb and offers elderly frail and disability care in a beautiful setting, where residents enjoy hotel style accommodation and the highest standards of care.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great hourly pay rates of £18.13 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and would equate to a salary in the region of £35,300 for a 37.5 hour contract
- Free hot meals whilst on long day shifts and free on-site parking
- A workplace pension scheme
- A fantastic working environment with very high staffing levels
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult/General Nurse
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, preferably within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back