RGN Surgical Ward Nurse
Up to £29,000 per Annum
Up to £29,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract – Rotating Shifts | Great Benefits
A leading Essex hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Surgical Ward on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this RGN Surgical Ward Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Shifts are on a rotation and will be a mix of the following hours: Long & Short Days of 7am – 3pm/1pm – 9pm/7am – 9pm (with 1½ hour break) or Nights: 8.30pm – 7.30am
- A great annual salary of up to £29,000 plus enhancements for nights etc, which will give an approximate take home pay of £31,000 - £32,000 depending on shift patterns
- Private medical cover, health screening and optical/dental plans
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts and some great staff benefits
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
The ideal candidate for this RGN Surgical Ward Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back