RGN Surgical Ward Nurse
£25,000 to £31,000 per Annum
£25,000 to £31,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join the surgical ward of a leading Lancashire hospital.
Details of this RGN Surgical Ward Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, with shifts on an internal rotation
- An excellent annual salary from £25,000 to £31,000 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Subsidised food and drink, free on-site parking and free uniforms
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
As RGN Surgical Ward Nurse, you will manage a varied caseload of surgical patients and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we are looking for in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- Must have experience working in an acute ward setting, working independently and as part of a team
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care
- Excellent communication skills and a good knowledge of IT
- Be highly motivated and able to work under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back