RGN Urology Nurse Specialist
City of Westminster, Greater London
£45,000 - £48,000 per Annum
£45,000 - £48,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Mon – Fri Days | Great Staff Benefits | Leading Private Hospital
An experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in Urology is required to work as Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist in a leading Westminster hospital.
The hospital is in close proximity to the Harley Street medical district and is often rated the best private hospital in the UK, with a fantastic team of internationally renowned consultants and highly skilled clinicians.
Details of this RGN Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist position and what the hospital is offering to the successful candidate:
- A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday days, however some flexibility may be possible for the right person
- A great annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £48,000
- 35 days annual leave which increases with service length
- A company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work/public transport season ticket loan schemes
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty and a staff fund
As RGN Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist, working alongside Urology Consultants you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of patient care from initial diagnosis to post-surgical follow-ups. You will undertake daily ward rounds and will provide a holistic clinical service to patients in addition to working with other Clinical Nurse Specialists to further improve and develop urology services and patient outcomes.
You will also act as a resource of knowledge, teaching and sharing best clinical practices in the field of urology, as well as participating in clinical governance activities, audits and research.
What the hospital is looking for in an RGN Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Have completed MSc level studies relevant to Urology
- Demonstrate at least 5 years post-registration experience, with at least 2 years’ experience working at a senior level within urology services and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
- Confident coordinating care and leading a team, with experience in change management
- Strong communication skills and able to teach/present information
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back