RGN Ward Nurse
Kingston Upon Thames, Greater London
£33,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Surgical Ward | 37.5 Hr Contract – Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN Adult Nurse is required to join a small surgical ward in a hospital in Kingston Upon Thames.
Details of this RN Surgical Ward Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- An annual salary from £33,000 to £35,000
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working shifts over a flexible rota
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance plans
- A contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- A range of employee support schemes
- A friendly working environment where staff are encouraged and supported to undertake additional training and professional development
As RGN Ward Nurse, you will play a key role in the Ward Nursing team, which provides round the clock care to patients following a range of surgical procedures including Gynaecology, Ophthalmic, Orthopaedic and Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery.
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- At least 1 year’s post-registration experience, with a minimum of 6 months surgical nursing experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back