Rheumatology Clinical Nurse Specialist
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£42,000 - £48,000 per Annum
Hospital, Community, Clinics
£42,000 - £48,000 p/a | Full or Part-Time Contracts – Days | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN with specialist knowledge and training in Rheumatology is required to join a specialist MSK team based in a clinic in Hemel Hempstead and serving patients from throughout Hertfordshire.
The role will involve working at an advanced level as part of a large MDT which provides rheumatology services to non-complex rheumatology patients, in addition to supporting the osteoporosis service.
Details of this Rheumatology Clinical Nurse Specialist/RGN position and what our client is offering:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working day shifts, with part-time hours also considered
- A competitive annual salary from £42,000 to £48,000 depending on experience (or the pro-rata equivalent for part-time hours)
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
The skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications required for this Rheumatology Clinical Nurse Specialist/RGN post:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Extensive experience working at Band 6 level in a specialist rheumatology role
- Have completed post-registration studies and training in rheumatology, ideally with competencies in joint injections and managing osteoporosis patients
- Advanced clinical assessment skills and sound clinical decision-making skills
- Ideally have completed post-registration qualifications such as a recognised mentorship qualification and/or non-medical prescriber
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back