Rheumatology Specialist Registrar
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£57,500 - £65,000 per Annum
Hospital, Community, Clinics
£57,500 - £65,000 p/a | Full or Part-Time Contracts | Great Benefits | Community-Based Rheumatology Service
An experienced Registrar who specialises in Rheumatology is required to join a community-based Rheumatology service which is based in Hemel Hempstead and serves patients from throughout Hertfordshire.
Details of this Rheumatology Specialist Registrar post and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working day shifts, with part-time hours also considered
- A competitive annual salary from £57,500 to £65,000 depending on experience (or the pro-rata equivalent for part-time hours)
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
As Rheumatology Specialist Registrar, you will provide specialist clinical support and supervision to the Community Rheumatology Team and on-site Nurse Consultants in addition to contributing to Clinical Governance, service development and supporting with staff training and education.
What we are looking for in a Rheumatology Specialist Registrar:
- GMC Registered Specialist Rheumatology Registrar (Have completed MBBS, MRCP or FRCP plus CCT/CESR in Rheumatology)
- Have completed specialist training or CESR certificate and have an interest in general rheumatology
- Demonstrate managerial and teaching experience, including in clinical audits, presentations and teaching at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels
- Strong communication, interpersonal, leadership, IT and presentation skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back