Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 per annum | Full-time Mon-Fri + 1 weekend in 4 | Days | Dementia Care Experience required | Benefits
A luxury hotel style care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced RMN to work as Nurse Unit Manager in nursing home in the Eastbourne area of East Sussex.
Details of this RMN Dementia Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts – working Monday – Friday and 1 in 4 weekends on call
• An annual salary of £40,000 (NHS band 7)
• A fantastic working environment in good rated service
• Excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
• Attractive benefits package
As RMN Dementia Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Manager position will be:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse with current NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a mental health setting with specific experience in complex dementia care
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to Care Inspectorate essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.